Participate at International Builders’ Show 2024 Las Vegas, USA | Stand Builder in IBS 2024 Las Vegas
The NAHB International Builder’s Show (IBS) is the building industry’s biggest event in North America. The IBS will take place from 27 to 29 February 2024 in Las Vegas, USA. This three-day event will bring you face-to-face with the industry’s top professionals, latest products and hottest trends together.
IBS 2024 is organized and led by NAHB, the National Association of Home Builders. NAHB represents more than 140,000 members and promotes policies that make housing a national priority. The housing industry’s attendance at IBS 2024 demonstrates its commitment to NAHB, an organization that aims to transform the housing industry and enrich communities nationwide.
The NAHB IBS was formed in 1942 and includes home building materials suppliers, sales and marketers in housing, remodelers, and professionals in new home financing. The IBS 2024 Las Vegas is considered the latest gathering of residential construction professionals.
The IBS 2024 is a great opportunity to do business and learn what the future holds. Attend the International Builder’s Show is the networking and opportunities to connect face-to-face with industry professionals from across the country.
- See it Here First in the IBS Exhibit Hall: IBS is where you can gain knowledge about products that are new to the building industry. Gain hands-on experience and learn the hottest new trends. Learn how to position your business as cutting-edge in the industry.
- Learn from the Best with IBS Education: IBS is where you can gain knowledge about products that are new to the building industry.
The IBS always provides an unrivalled networking and educational event for the residential construction industry. We’re introducing several exciting changes to enrich your experience even more.
- Pre-Show Learning Symposiums: Explore critical segments of the housing sector with industry-leading education and content experts, network with and discuss challenges and best practices with your peers in two pre-show symposiums.
- Segmentation of the Exhibit Floor: We’re introducing segmentation on the show floor, a new layout strategy designed to enhance your IBS experience. Segmentation aims to group similar exhibitors together in six different categories, making it easier for attendees to find complementary products and services. Attendees will be able to navigate the show floor more efficiently, save time and find the products and services they’re looking for at the show. It enables focused networking as attendees can more easily connect with other professionals interested in the same sectors or products.
- Addition of a New Time Slot for IBS Education Sessions: We’re thrilled to announce the addition of a new time slot for IBS education sessions. Attendees can attend even more sessions and have a more robust educational experience. Opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and gain insights that can propel your business forward.
IBS exhibitors who took advantage of IBS sponsorship and advertising opportunities to help promote their presence at the Builders Show averaged 206% more leads than companies that did not.
- IBS Official Show Guide: The IBS official show guide is the source of information for IBS exhibits and educational sessions and is used by nearly all IBS attendees. Estimated circulation is 45,000.
- IBS Pre-Show Planner: Learn more about marketing opportunities in our pre-show planner.
- Pre-Registration Credential Mailer Envelope: The pre-reg credential mailer envelope contains the materials attendees need to gain access to IBS events. Credentials are mailed to the vast majority of pre-registered attendees for a huge pre-show impact.
- Credential Mailer Exhibitor Coupons: Exhibitor coupons are effectively used to promote product launches, booth giveaways and drive traffic to your booth.
- IBS Passport: The IBS passport is included in the pre-registration credential packet and distributed at the show with an estimated print run of 35,000.
IBS provides show attendees with countless opportunities to network, learn, share info and connect with colleagues and the industry’s best suppliers and manufacturers.
- Celebrate day 1 of the Builders Show at the IBS House Party. This party is the largest official networking event, so you’re sure to make new friends and contacts.
- When the meetings are done but your team is just getting started, head to the hottest event for professionals 40 and under.
- Close out IBS 2024 at the DCW Closing Concert. The headliner will be announced in the fall.
International Builders Show (IBS) is taking place from 27 February 2024 to 29 February 2024. International Builders Show (IBS) is a trade show annual held in Las Vegas. Usually in the month of February.
International Builders Show (IBS) takes place in Las Vegas, United States and is held at Las Vegas Convention Centre – LVCC on the street Paradise Road 3150 in city. Other Construction trade shows in Las Vegas
In International Builders Show (IBS) there are appointments with national and international exhibitors Building materials, Construction, other trade shows in Construction
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.