The International Woodworking Fair is North America’s largest woodworking technology and design trade show and conference and a top destination for the global woodworking sector. IWF will be held from 6 to 9 August, 2024 Atlanta, USA.
IWF delivers the latest solutions in architectural woodwork, cabinetry, flooring, furniture manufacturing, engineered products, doors, windows, machinery, tools, metals, plastics and more. IWF is where the woodworking business does business.
IWF serves the world’s largest woodworking market with an unmatched presentation of the industry’s newest technology powering machinery, components, materials, trends, thought leadership and learning.
The trade show and conference are the destination of choice for tens of thousands of attendees come to experience all that’s new and next in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors in North America’s largest woodworking event.
For the global woodworking community – from small shops to major manufacturers – IWF is where the woodworking business does business.
- The largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies and service in North America for woodworking and related industries.
- Hundreds of exhibitors and tens of thousands of attendees from across the globe, with strong American representation.
- Thousands of innovative products, services and technologies showcased by the world’s top manufacturers and emerging brands.
- Cutting-edge demonstrations of machinery, tools and other products live on the show floor.
- Education sessions taught by industry leaders to help you solve challenges in your business and manufacturing.
- Networking opportunities to meet others in your industry face-to-face and help your business and career grow.
With hundreds of exhibitors showing thousands of lines across 540 – plus product categories, IWF Atlanta gives attendees all the advantages North America’s largest woodworking technology and design show can deliver. For four days in August, top manufacturers from around the globe take centre stage in Atlanta to showcase the industry’s newest products and services.
IWF is your source for all the latest products from across the woodworking world. As North America’s largest woodworking trade show and conference, attracting tens of thousands of attendees, IWF is where the woodworking business does business.
For everything new and next in woodworking, come here: IWF Atlanta. It’s North America’s largest woodworking event and the global woodworking industry’s must-attend show. Discover the latest advances in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, emerging sectors and more.
Plus, unmatched networking and learning opportunities – all to help increase your sales, build your business and set the path for long-term growth. Learn new methods and solutions to your business challenges from industry leaders during the conference to help your company work more efficiently, expand to new markets and ultimately become more profitable.
- Home Furnishings
- Custom Woodworking: Residential
- Cabinetry: Commercial & Institutional
- Cabinetry: Kitchen & Bath, Drawers & Cabinetry Doors
- Business & Institutional Furnishings
- Green & Sustainable Products
- Closets & Organization Systems
- Doors & Windows: Manufacturing & Design
- Architectural: Custom Manufacturing & Design to Specs
- Stock Millwork & Moulding
- Countertop Fabrication & Materials
- Retail Store Fixtures & Partitions
- Veneers & Laminates, Wood & Non-Wood
- Advanced & Non-Wood Materials: Processing, Fabrication & Installation
- Architects, Engineers, Designers, Interior Designers & Related Professionals
- Coverings & Panels: Materials & Processing
- Builders & Remodels: Commercial & Residential Construction
- Engineered Products: Composites, Panels or Dimensions
- 3-D Imaging & Processing
- Forest Products, Harvesting & Wood Processing
- Outdoor Living, Design, Decking & Hardscaping
- Plastics Fabrication: Sheets, Rods, Shapes & Tubes
- Composites Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Machinery, Tooling, Hardware & Metals
- Software & Educational Materials
- Accessories, Gifts, Toys & Specialty Items
- Publications & Associations
- Students & Educators
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.