The International Builders Show (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world. The IBS will be held from 27 to 29 February 2024 in Las Vegas, USA. The IBS show welcomed nearly 70,000 visitors from more than 100 countries.
The NAHB International Builder’s Show (IBS) – the premier, once-a-year event that connects, educated and improves the residential construction industry – is a hub for new product launches, construction demos, industry thought leader sessions, workshops, panel discussions and more. The people, products and knowledge you’ll gain will give you the real ideas and real solutions you need to grow and strengthen your essential business.
- See it here first: IBS exhibitors launch hundreds of new products and services each year. Leading manufacturers and suppliers share their latest products and answer your questions on the show floor.
- Learn from the pros: Education is a huge part of IBS. Education sessions, workshops and demos help you walk away with strategies to tackle your niche-specific challenges. Learn the latest home builder trends to wow your customers. Discover the hottest innovative tips from industry experts.
- Connect and grow: IBS helps you form vital business partnerships. You can connect with and learn from peer professionals who are as passionate about the industry as you are.
Thousands of industry professionals flock to IBS to network, discover innovative products and do business. Whether you’re a company seeking to enter the building industry market for the first time you’re looking for new opportunities to grow and expand your business, IBS is your best chance to reach everyone involved in residential construction.
- Maximize Exposure: With so many residential building industry professionals as a captive audience and 400+ media outlets in attendance, you maximize the exposure of your business, product or service during the three-day show. When you join IBS, you’re invited to share in national press opportunities that are nearly impossible to gain access to, on your own. Let the national prominence of the IBS and the National Association of Home Builders help your company share in the larger national spotlight.
- Right Audience at Right Time: Building industry professionals attend the Builders Show to discover innovative products, technology, services and more. They’re not only there to find these items, they’re ready to buy after they leave the show. You generate leads and sales at IBS unlike any other show you attend. If you are interested in large national builders, small local builders, custom home builders, architects or designers, dealers or distributors, remodelers or just about any other type of purchaser for your products, IBS has them all. Let us know who your target market in and together we can craft a plan that delivers an audience targeted to your needs.
- Face-to-Face Time is Priceless: Being in person and face-to-face allows you to build and strengthen relationships with customers, new business partners and more. You can demonstrate hoe your product works so attendees experience it first-hand and get answer to their questions.
- Engage with Building Professionals: IBS is the one place the industry comes together each year. There’s no better opportunity to meet, engage with and gather feedback from industry professionals. When you become a part of our community, you automatically become engaged and connected with businesses just like yours, seeking to grow, expand and prosper. When that happens, opportunities are born, again.
- Feel the Industry Pulse: New products debut at IBS, innovative technologies debut at IBS. New trends are revealed at IBS. Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry by experiencing all of this and more at the Builder’s Show.
The NABH International Builders Show (IBS) is the biggest premier event of the year for residential construction professionals to connect, learn and help make a positive impact on the industry. Everyone who is anyone is at the Builders Show. The next big strategies, idea and trends. The products, connections and experts you won’t see anywhere else.
- New Products & Hot Tech: Discover the latest products on the industry’s largest exhibit floor featuring 1300+ top manufacturers and suppliers, access to the exhibits of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), as part of Design & Construction Week (DCW).
- Top Trends: Select from 100_ IBS education with 3-day access to the industry’s best speakers and knowledge in topics covering 9 industry specific tracks. A full-year’s subscription to IBS Education on demand.
- Network & Learn: Explore new ideas, refine your skills and gain business information about your specific building industry niche. Activities include workshops, networking events, roundtable discussions and more.
The IBS experience allows you to see everything and focus while you’re there. Seeing the trends at the show gave me the confidence to say, ‘Okay, that is a good direction to go in.’ You get an overview of the entire industry and tactics that you can implement right away.
- Discover Innovative Products: Hundreds of new products and services make their debut at IBS each year. Discover the latest products and technology that is changing the way we live, work, play and build homes. Get a chance to take a test drive or watch live demos to see how they work to increase your sales and provide superior service to your customers. See who is exhibiting at IBS 2024.
- Explore Experience it here first: Get answer to your questions directly from top manufacturers and suppliers of these products. Explore industry products through the hundreds of indoor and outdoor exhibitors and by visiting specialty areas like the IBS Building Zone and the Start-up Zone and the IBS Outdoor Exhibits.
- Connect & Grow your Network: Meet your next business partners, improve your business and boost your sales at IBS. Attending is essential for your business success.
- Centrals: Niche-specific Builder networking events to explore ideas, refine skills and gain business insight.
- Demo Zones: See home building techniques and practices up-close and in-action. The 2024 show features two main demo zones, both with live demonstrations of trending topics that are critical to the residential construction industry – the construction performance zone and the craft techniques zone.
- New American Home: Discover cutting-edge home industry trends, energy efficient products and technology and fully immerse yourself in luxury.
- Networking Events: IBS provides show attendees with countless opportunities to network, learn, share info and connect with colleagues and the industry’s best suppliers and manufacturers.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.