The Annual Meeting is the premier U.S. meeting dedicated to anterior segment surgery with tailored education and unmatched inspirational opportunities. ASCRS will take place from 5 to 8 April 2024 at Boston, USA. In 2024 – the 50th anniversary of the founding of ASCRS the Annual Meeting is inspired by history and defining the future. Be part of making history.
Since its founding in 1974, ASCRS has been at the forefront of anterior segment surgery and has established itself as a trusted resource for cataract, refractive, cornea and glaucoma surgeons. For more than 40 years, ASCRS has been committed to advancing the art and science of ophthalmic surgery as a primary source for the latest clinical information, published research and regulatory updates affecting anterior segment and the patients they serve.
ASCRS’ innovation is focused on three critical areas: Education, Philanthropy and Advocacy. We provide our members with robust clinical and practice management education and work with patients, government and the medical community to promote the delivery and advancement of high-quality eyecare.
- Education – From surgical essentials and new techniques to complications and challenging cases, ASCRS provides you with the anterior segment education you need to advance your career and optimize patient outcomes.
- Advocacy – ASCRS has been instrumental in bridging the gap between physicians and policy and future of ophthalmology and provide a voice for our membership.
- Philanthropy – ASCRS and the ASCRS Foundation have provided new ways for ophthalmologists to make a bigger impact in the ophthalmic community through donations and volunteering.
- The ASCRS Annual Meeting
- The ASCRS Summer Meeting
- Online resources
- Publications Journal of Cataract & Refractive and Eye World magazine
- And focused connections and opportunities that further the skills and careers of anterior segment surgeons
ASCRS, the largest U.S. membership society dedicated to meeting the needs of anterior segment surgeons at every career stage, offers a range of member benefits. Take a look at all benefits that come with ASCRS membership below.
- ASCRS Annual Meeting: The ASCRS Annal Meeting is the premier U.S. meeting for anterior segment surgeons. This 4-day meeting is attended by physicians who are ASCRS members. ASCRS Subspecialty Day precedes the main Annual Meeting Program.
- ASCRS Summer Meeting: Experience a taste of ASCRS and ASOA education by attending the ASCRS | ASOA Summer Symposium. This meeting is a summertime glimpse at the exceptional ophthalmic clinical and business education provided by the largest U.S. societies dedicated to meeting the needs of Anterior Segment Surgical Practices.
- Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery: The Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (JCRS) is the official journal of ASCRS and the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS).
- Online Education: In addition to a wealth of CME opportunities, ASCRS hosts a variety of non-CME resource online. These include Committee reports, Committee white papers, Committee-sponsored webinars and more.
- Ophthalmology Quicksand Chronicles Podcast: The Ophthalmology Quicksand Chronicles podcast, hosted by Nicole Fram, MD, and Elizabeth Yeu, MD, features an expert guest and explores the pivotal moments where cases do not go as planned.
Why choose Interior Today as Exhibition Stand Builder and Contractor in ASCRS Annual Meeting 2024, Boston, USA
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.