CMAA is the world’s biggest conference and club business expo and is also known as Club Management Association of America. The CMAA will take place from 4 to 8 March 2024 in Las Vegas. USA.
The Club Management Association of America (CMAA) is the largest professional’s associations for managers of membership clubs with 6,800 members throughout the US and internationally. Founded in 1927 as the Club Managers Association of America, the name was changed in 2018 to better reflect the composition of CMAA’s membership.
CMAA’s members contribute to the success of more than 2,500 country, golf, athletic, city, faculty, military, town and yacht clubs. Under the covenants of professionalism, education, leadership and community, CMAA continues to extend its reach as the leader in the club management practice. CMAA is headquartered in Alexandria, VA, professional chapters and more than 40 student chapters and colonies.
The objectives of the Association are to promote relationships between club management professionals and other similar professions; to encourage the education and advancements of members; and to provide the resource needed for efficient and successful club operations.
The Club Management Association of America advances the profession of club management by fulfilling the educational and related needs of its members. This mission is accomplished through the following strategic priorities:
- Providing state-of-the-art educational programs;
- Representing the members to allied associations, club members and a broader public; and
- Providing unique information and resource that increase member performance and career potential.
As a club management professional, there are many people relying on your success and you deliver day in and day out – making sure members are satisfied, staff is engaged and your facilities are up to date. Continue to be the leader your club needs keeping your skills sharp and your knowledge current at the only event focused on the business of running a club: CMAA’s World Conference and Club Business Expo.
- Advance your career and expand your network
- Meet your certification goals
- Find new talent for your club and mentor future industry leaders
- Gain new ideas and insights for your club
- Research and secure solutions for your club’s challenges
- Certification: To enhance the member’s professional status through certification.
- Club Management Profession and Individual Clubs – To advance the club management profession and to assist individual CMAA members and their clubs.
- Communication – To effectively communicate with members, clubs, government and the media through relevant content, publications and other materials.
- Professional Development – To provide a wide variety of educational programs and materials to meet the diverse educational needs of club management professionals.
- Ethics – To encourage CMAA members to be knowledgeable and diligent regarding the use of sound business and ethical principles in dealings with fellow club management professionals, club boards/members and other associates.
- Career Services – to assist CMAA members in their career development and in job opportunities and to assist clubs in securing management personnel.
- Advocacy – To develop new strategies, resources and education to prepare club management professionals to influence outcomes in club boardrooms and the halls of government.
- Membership – To recruit, retain and engage members and to effectively demonstrate the value of CMAA membership.
- Club Resources – To provide best practice, tools and exclusive options that help club management professionals become stronger leaders and achieve exceptional club operations.
- Research and Development – To conduct research and develop, analyse and disseminate information/data related to club management and the club industry.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.