International Wireless Communication Expo is the leading Critical Communications Professionals Conference and Expo. IWCE will be held from 27 to 30 March 2023 in Las Vegas, USA.
International Wireless Communications Expo IWCE is a highly valued platform where critical communication professionals come together to network and learn with corporation-leading experts. Majorly the expo unites the communication ecosystem to assist professionals in introducing emerging technologies, give exhibitors a networking platform and offer industry insight to produce a more effectual interconnected international. IWCE Expo Las Vegas acknowledges the necessities of all critical communication professionals worldwide.
Over 7,500 technology buyers from a diverse group of industry professionals from government, public safety, transportation, utilities and other enterprises gather together at IWCE to see the latest in effective and efficient communications systems. IWCE provides the foundation for the technology, operations, engineering and governance for your communications technology networks, systems and services.
IWCE is an all-inclusive conference and expo that focuses on industry trends, cyber security checks, executive discussions, technical instruction, regulatory reviews, and other matters in various formats, such as informal roundtables and in-depth training sessions. Did you know that the previous edition of the IWCE International Wireless Communications Expo covered all the key industry developments as technology evolves daily? Well, yes! That’s how this show works and promotes corporation updates varying from push-to-talk technologies, smart and safe cities, and in-building wireless. The program offers abundant business opportunities to the exhibitors and helps them expand their knowledge. Besides that, you have the live platform to explore new emerging technologies that can benefit your business upliftment.
The entire event was developed around the key trends in the industry.
- 911 and Public Safety
- Spectrum & Signal Optimization
- Network Infrastructure
- Smart Cities & Critical infrastructure
The Conference Program was developed around these themes. And many of the exhibitors will be showcasing technologies around these topics.
- An Exhibit Hall with over 400 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services in hardware, networks, applications, interoperability and integration that drive communications systems
- A five-day comprehensive conference program with workshops, short courses and training that provides unparalleled professional development opportunities
- Keynote presentations from FirstNet Built with AT&T, FirstNet and Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Two co-located events: IWCE’s Network Infrastructure Forum and ETA’s Education Forum
- The Job Training and Education Centre for attendees will discuss job training, continuing education and career planning
- Town Hall Meetings allow attendees to learn about what association and government partners have been up to as they present their latest initiatives. See presentations from Department of Homeland Security, NPSTC and GWTCA to name a few.
Access to over 7,000 industry professionals from government/military; public safety; utility; transportation and business enterprise sectors all in one place.
Following IWCE 2017, 94% of attendees told us they would recommend IWCE to their colleagues, 99% of attendees found IWCE to be valuable for gathering new product and industry information and 80% of attendees will purchase/recommend a product and/or service as a result of attending IWCE.
- Check out the Conference Schedule – IWCE’s conference program offers 100+ conference sessions, trainings and workshops.
- Establish your objectives and goals – What do you want to accomplish during IWCE 2018? Start by reviewing and prioritizing the education topics most important to your organization. If you’re registered for conference sessions, build your agenda within the Registration Dashboard.
- Review the FAQs on the IWCE website – Find important information including show hours, concession schedule, registration hours and more.
- Stay Connected – Follow IWCE’s social media pages to keep abreast of important show news and take part of the conversation. Also – Don’t forget to check out our blog on all things IWCE at urgentcomm.com/blogs
- The exhibit floor has several main aisles to keep traffic flowing. Wear comfortable shoes, because there is 90,000 square feet to cover!
- Get scanned by any exhibitors you visit, so they can follow up with you. They can provide product literature, videos, white papers and other information that can help you make important decisions about your communications technology.
- Attend the Isle of IWCE Networking Reception for food, drinks and networking.
- Five days of unparalleled professional development opportunities through keynote addresses, workshops, short courses and training.
- The Exhibit Hall will feature over 380 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and trends in the industry.
- The opening keynote will be presented by Dr Preston Marshall, Technical Program Manager, Spectrum Access Technology, Google. Dr Marshall will discuss the US experience in deploying shared spectrum services in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) band and what it may warn for future wireless architectures and technology.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.