A major trade show for independent grocers, retailers, and wholesalers in the food retail industry, the NGA show is the largest of its kind. The NGA will take place from 10 to 12 March 2024 in Las Vegas, USA.
The NGA Show welcomes grocery retail and wholesale professionals, food retail industry executives, manufacturers and suppliers to join us in this inclusive and enriching experience. Whether your part of a start-up grocery store or 40-year grocery veteran, you don’t want to miss the largest industry gathering.
Each year, The NGA Show extends a warm welcome to food suppliers, service providers and grocery industry experts, fostering a platform for the exchange of fresh ideas and innovative insights into food products, services and technologies. Together, we work to fortify the grocery industry and drive sustainable profitability.
From store design to grocery checkout and everything in between, The NGA Show offers trading partners the opportunity to network and build relationships within every phase of the grocery business. As the only experience connecting the entire grocery retail market, this is the premier opportunity to connect with top-level grocery retailers and wholesalers and build new connections for your business.
- Registration Packages: Check out The NGA Show’s pricing page. Our full conference pass provides you full access to everything on and off the exhibit floor.
- Education Program: From over 40 education sessions, organized into 7 conference tracks – these thought-provoking sessions explore all facets of the changing grocery industry.
- VIP: Our VIP experience is designed to help qualified decision-makers make the most efficient use of their time by prescheduling one-to-one meetings with exhibitors who best fit their current sourcing needs.
- Education Theatres: Experience thought-provoking education sessions on the show floor! Our Thought Leadership Theatre sessions are open to all registrants.
- Networking: The NGA Show offers a variety of networking opportunities designed to help attendees maximize their experience with other industry professionals.
- Special Events: The NGA Show features several innovative and exciting special events, which are all included with a full conference registration. The events provide all participants with valuable opportunities to engage with their peers.
- Exhibitors List and Floor Plan: Our exhibitors want to meet with you! View the exhibitor list and start making your plans. You can view the list by clicking Exhibitor List on the top left of the floor plan.
- Media & Press: We value working with media partners and some of the best editorial voices in the industry. Contact us if you think you’re the right fit.
- 40+ Sessions & Workshops – Designed to bring you and your team up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the food retail industry and equip them with strategies to increase profits and drive the bottom line. Sessions range to meet the differing levels of experience meeting where you are with your grocery knowledge.
- 300+ Exhibits – Representing a diverse range of product categories to keep you and your team updated on innovations, solutions and new products to drive customers satisfaction. From fresh and tech to CPG and diary, you’ll find what you’re sourcing.
- Join us in Las Vegas – See you and your team at The NGA Show, March 10-12, 2024 at the CAESARS Forum Convention Centre. We are looking forward to seeing returning retailers and wholesalers and industry newcomers alike for a truly transformative experience.
- Full-Service Government Relations Department: NGA pushes back against discriminatory federal policies and regulations. Additionally, you’ll have access to advice and assistance from our professional’s staff on legal and compliance issues.
- Training and Continuing Education: Members can learn about the latest eCommerce technology or get updated on the most recent labour law regulations through NGA webinar series. Members also have access at a discounted rate to over 170 grocery-specific educational courses in multiple languages, including Spanish, geared at associates at all levels.
- Recruitment and Retention: The NGA Foundation provides independents with the tools to develop more effective recruiting programs, enhance retention efforts, and bolster employee professional and leadership development opportunities.
- Industry Insights & Trends: The most up-to-date information on industry news, trends, food recalls, counterfeit coupons, and benchmarking data unique to the independent industry.
- Industry Support: The NGA Foundation has numerous programs supporting careers in grocery and technical assistance for government programs. Our work focuses on recruiting, training, retaining employees, and connecting grocers with government programs that will improve their business.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.