The Toy Fair London is the largest trade show for the gaming industry in United Kingdom. The Show will take place from 23 to 25 January 2024 in London. The Toy industry’s showcase welcomes more than 250 companies exhibiting thousands of products to visitors including retailers, buyers, media and the wider industry.
- The Toy Fair is the industry showcase, no other event brings together so many toy manufacturers and retailers from small innovative companies to the big chain outlets all under one roof to do one thing: successful business.
- The Toy Fair offers 23,000m² of space devoted to the toy, game and hobby business and is the only dedicated toy trade event in the UK.
- Since the move back to Olympia London in 2010, the show now occupies the Grand and National Halls including the upper levels.
- In 2023 the show attracted more than 250 exhibiting companies who came to meet buyers from the UK and abroad. As well as buyers from across the range of independent and multiple stores, online retail and catalogue retailers, the Toy Fair attracts a range of visitors from licensors and play specialists to designers, inventors and distributors
- The Toy Fair is the largest dedicated toy, game and hobby trade exhibition in the UK. Three packed days of business, with more than 260 exhibiting companies ranging from the large renowned brands right through to the new start-up companies and one-man bands.
- The Toy Fair is a showcase, providing visitors with a real overview and insight into a fun, innovative and exciting industry. It offers an unrivalled opportunity to meet the toy industry, network with peers, be the first to see the new lines as they are launched for the year ahead and to plan your product range for the next 12 months- a great opportunity to touch, feel and experiment with the products of the future.
The Toy Fair is a strictly trade only event and is not open to the public. It is free to all pre-registered guests. If you intend to bring children to the event, please note the strict age policy and refer to the Visitor Kids Policy below.
The Toy Fair welcomes
- The Media
- Play specialists
- Suppliers to the trade
- Educational specialists
- and others affiliated with the trade
Toy Fair provides an insight into the toy, game and hobby industry and affords media the first look at what will be hot new products for the year ahead.
- Discover the hottest new toys, trends and crazes for the year ahead
- Bring (licensed to work) press children along to demonstrate the toys
- Obtain current market stats and information on the industry
- Uncover the ‘Toy Fair’s Hero Toys’ display, showcasing the best products from the show floor
- Access the Press Office and gain insight into exhibitors and product launches
- Meet the toy industry all under one roof
- Arrange interviews with specialised industry spokespeople
- Discuss the wider issues surrounding the industry
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.