OTC World’s Leading Offshore Technology Event & Conference. The OTC Offshore Technology Conference is the world’s foremost event held at Reliant Centre in Houston to develop offshore resources in drilling, production, exploration, and environmental protection. The energy industry professionals and experts gather to learn about the industry’s latest technology to find & produce offshore oil and natural gas resources.
The OTC Fair has grown into a well-established and esteemed event for industrial engineers, executives, managers, and scientists. This technical show provides special sessions on important industry topics, such as the challenges faced by the industry in meeting the increasing demand for energy and the future of petroleum. The OTC 2023 will take place from 1st May to 4th May in Houston.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with OTC Brazil and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
OTC offers you access to the industry’s topmost technical information, followed by the industry’s largest equipment exhibition and valuable new professional contacts from around the globe. The large international participation at Offshore Technology Conference allows you to share technology information globally, gain expertise, showcase products, and learn the industry’s best practices. OTC trade show is the platform that brings industry leaders, buyers, investors, and entrepreneurs together to formulate marketing and business partnerships.
There are numerous advantages to exhibiting at the Offshore Technology Conference. Over its more than 500,000 square feet of exhibit space, you’ll encounter in excess of 2,000 providers of products and services, as well as 60,000 energy professionals from all over the world. There will also be over 300 global journalists in attendance, giving you unrivalled exposure.
In addition, speakers and sessions feature global C-suite leaders and industry innovators discussing the hottest topics in energy, putting you on the cutting edge of the changes and opportunities in the industry.
OTC is a global event that connects offshore energy professionals from more than 90 countries to collaborate and discuss the challenges, solutions, and changing energy landscape of the offshore energy sector. Across four days, industry thought leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs will meet in Houston – the energy capital of the world – to develop business partnerships and learn about the latest advances, challenges, and opportunities.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships.
- Quality: 300+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 258,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 1,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 24,000+ energy professionals from 90+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 250+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s *13 sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses and/or utilize our complimentary hotel shuttle service at official hotels to avoid renting a car.
- Share presenter handouts and exhibiting companies’ materials with your colleagues.
- If you are a member of one of OTC’s sponsoring, endorsing or supporting organizations, you can take advantage of discounted registration.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.