Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) 2023 is Coming in Las Vegas, USA | Stand Builder in MURTEC 2023
The Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) brings together restaurant finance, technology and operations professionals. The MURTEC will be held in Las Vegas on 06-08 March 2023. To relive your favourite session, catch one you might have missed, or discover something new, check out our MURTEC 2023 Content Hub.
Over three days, we stepped behind the curtain with the industry’s most innovative operators and solution providers to discover what’s driving restaurants upward and onward, and we hope you were able to travel home with a little MURTEC 2023 magic tucked away, to summon when you’re ready for your next big technology move. MURTEC is the ‘gold standard’ for restaurant tech education, networking and solutions.
The Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) is dedicated to restaurant technology innovations, industry trends and topics related to aligning technology initiatives with business objectives including:
- Standardizing POS data
- Integrating mobile platforms
- Business intelligence strategies
- Optimizing front- and back-of-house operations
- The use of social media
Join Interior Today at MURTEC to discuss how we can help multi-unit restaurants stay ready for what’s next.
- Customer expectations have changed, especially regarding personalization and self-service: Restaurants are a “people” business — it’s important to remove barriers between guests and the food. Personalization and off-prem solutions are now table stakes. Restaurants made sure staff could still prepare food and get it to guests during the pandemic, but it’s vital not to disrupt service and the personal touch.
- To build a proprietary POS or to work with a vendor: Brands that build their own POS do so in order to focus on their unique needs. Those that switch vendors require a deep dive into what is needed and what solution can deliver best. Either way, POS requires careful research and development. Ultimately, restaurants sometimes ponder the question, “Are we a food brand or a software brand?” The answer may differ from brand to brand.
- Industry pain points: We’ve heard a lot of challenges and a lot of wins. Integrations and the management required remains a challenge — standardization can ease that burden. It’s the language that systems need to talk to one another. (And the Restaurant Technology Network can help with guidance via its workgroups.). Another challenge is that monitoring and alerting may have gotten lost — restaurants don’t always know when processes are failing. Kitchen capacity management is a major challenge — the orders coming into kitchens need to be managed more efficiently.
- The panel included a freewheeling word-association, with Diffly throwing out provocative restaurant terms — such as “ghost kitchen” and “virtual brands” — to spark fresh thoughts and conversations.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.