IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo is held in Chicago on 16 to 19 June 2023 showing the companies news of United States and internationals related to sectors Drinks, Meal, Food.
IFT FIRST means Food Improved by Research, Science, and Technology. It is IFT’s response to the transformative nature of the global food system. IFT FIRST is a place where professionals can discover the latest global trends, newest innovation, and cutting-edge solutions while making strategic connections to advance their business and careers.
- Increase brand awareness and customer consideration
- Generate qualified leads
- Showcase your products with innovators and decision makers
- Shorten your selling cycle by meeting with attendees who are at the expo to find the new suppliers
- In-person engagements and networking opportunities
This event is designed to connect science and business while providing a place to find solutions to specific issues and complex challenges within the global science of food community. From product developers, innovators, food scientists, ingredient purveyors to educators and students, there’s something for anyone who is invested in partnering with the community to bring the world the future of food. Connect, learn and innovate at IFT FIRST.
IFT FIRST: Annual Event and Expo is the place where science of food professionals gathers to debate and discuss science and new innovations, explore ingredients and technologies for the future, and collaborate on key issues impacting the global food system.
This year’s event theme – “Innovation in a Time of Crisis: Can We Future-Proof the Food System?” – is an experience you don’t want to miss as thousands of innovators, product developers, scientists and company leaders will be in attendance live and in-person at IFT FIRST.
Careers are long. Time is precious. You can maximize your time to connect, learn, and experience innovation first-hand at IFT FIRST. Here are some stats from those who attended in 2022!
- 2/3 of 2022 attendees said they would return to IFT FIRST in 2023
- Nearly 70 countries were represented at IFT FIRST
- More than 6,000 attendees visited the Scientific posters area
- Startup Pavilion was a hit – with nearly 7,000 people spending an average of 29 minutes
- A Food Expo featuring more than 800 exhibitors offering the latest in food science intelligence, non-stop food tastings, and exposure to food tech innovation.
- More than 100 scientific sessions and multi-disciplinary discussions focused on ground-breaking science and solutions in novel technology and innovation, sustainability and climate, food safety, and more. Explore the guiding questions that make up the scientific program.
- Nearly 500 posters featuring cutting-edge science and research impacting the future of food.
- Multiple opportunities for high-value, intentional networking with science of food professionals who can help you achieve your goals. Set up your own meetings with your colleagues and participate in Brain dates for peer-to-peer engagement. Be sure to attend to the Monday Night Professional Networking event featuring 19 division socials.
- Fireside chats and Business FIRST sessions on the Expo floor offering attendees 20- to 30-minute case studies and presentations on trends, ingredients, and applied science.
- 100 food and food tech start-ups plus a multi-day pitch competition in the Start-up Pavilion.
And, as a bonus, post-event attendees will have access to more than 110 pre-recorded presentations from scientific speakers who have been accepted to present at IFT FIRST.
The ability to network and connect with peers and collaborators within the science of food community is of paramount importance when it comes to deciding on where to spend your time and resources. Consider this circle of attendee job functions and industries who will be represented at IFT FIRST.
- R&D / Product Development / Innovation
- Purchasing / Procurement
- Research Chef / Recipe Developer/Culinologists
- Supply Chain
- Food Scientist / Formulator / Chemist
- Package and process engineers
- Food Safety / QC
- Marketing & Sales
- Startups and VCs
- Gain technical and applied food science knowledge – choose from among 100+ best-in-class education sessions
- Connect with the who’s who in food science – exchange insights with more than 20,000 food professionals and super-charge your professional network
- Discover the latest global trends and the newest innovations – discover unique consumer and market trend pavilions, explore the latest scientific developments, and then experience the science in action on the expo floor
- Identify new suppliers and meet with current ones – choose from among more than 1,000 exhibiting companies
Why choose Interior Today as Exhibition Stand Builder and Contractor in IFT First 2023, Chicago, USA
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.