JCK is the jewellery industry’s leading annual trade event, bringing together over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals together. The JCK will take place from 2 to 5June 2023 in las Vegas, USA.
This extraordinary convention is chock-full of opportunities for education, networking, and best of all, fun! JCK’s all-encompassing expansive collections of jewellery, gems, timepieces, and services make it the premier destination to discover what’s happening in the fine jewellery industry.
As North America’s largest annual industry trade event, you can expect over 2,300 exhibiting vendors from all around the world and from different corners of the industry, including finished jewellery at all price points, timepieces, loose gemstones, equipment, supplies, technology, security, and business solutions.
With over 23,000 individuals and 9,400 retail stores ranging from independent jewellers, major players, department stores, boutiques and galleries in attendance, JCK gives you the opportunity to discover and shape the future of the jewellery industry.
- 17,000 attendees
- Over 2,000 exhibitors spanning both JCK and Luxury
- Over 20% of attendees came to JCK internationally
- 130 countries and regions represented
- 95% of Attendees bought from new companies
- Over 200 press attendees, members of the media and influencers
JCK trade show is open only for qualified jewellery industry professionals with pre-approval. Qualified jewellery professionals include:
- Retailers & Wholesalers
- Auction House, Distributor, Industry Professionals
- Designers, Diamond Dealers, Gemstone Buyers, Dealers, Equipment Tool Buyers, Pawnbrokers
- Manufacturers’ Representatives
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers
If you’re planning to attend JCK, keep in mind some of the most important things you’ll need for a successful show:
- Get the word out – Announce your attendance to both current and potential customers. Word-of-mouth, emails, social media posts, or advertising are simple ways to grow exposure. Remember to include a clear location of your booth and what you’ll be providing, like giveaways.
- Train your team– Everyone working the booth should be informed about what to expect at the show and how to communicate with people visiting the booth. Keep everyone up-to-date on top takeaways or business goals to ensure the show day runs smoothly.
- Make your booth stand out – Appearance makes a difference. A professionally-executed booth will leave a positive impression on everyone you come into contact with.
- Follow up after the show – Not following up after a show is a common mistake many people make. It’s important to keep your company and services at the top of attendees’ minds. A friendly follow-up is the best way to do so. If you took emails during the show, best practices include email newsletters to keep potential customers updated.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.