Toy Fair London is a trade business event and will be held from 23 to 25 January 2024 in London, UK. The Toy Fair 2024 will be attended by 250+ exhibitors offering their thousands of products directly to buyers, distributors, suppliers.
Toy fair 2024 London is only a trade business event and is not open to the general public. All visitors looking forward to bringing their children should note that they need to follow a strict age policy.
- Exhibitors will showcase their latest innovations to 20,000 – 50,000 visitors making it the best hotspot to make networks and get industry insights.
- Participating in the Toy Fair London 2024 will help to deepen the current relationships with old clients, discover products, and strengthen business relationships, all under one roof.
- Audiences have the unique advantage of checking out new and unique toys, mobile games, entertainment-driven experiences, and too much fun.
- This is only a trade event where only business proposals will be made by Buyers, Merchandisers, Licensors, the media, play specialists, Inventors, Marketers, Designers, Suppliers to the trade, Distributors, Importers, Agents, Educational specialists and others affiliated with the trade
- The Toy Fair 2024 will provide a real overview and insights into the industry. Here you can launch your products and get an opportunity to check, feel, touch, and experiment with competitors’ products.
The Toy Fair is the only dedicated toy, game and hobby exhibition in the UK. In 2020 The Toy Fair welcomed more than 260 exhibiting companies – ranging from the large internationals to the new start-up companies, showcasing thousands of brand-new toys, games and hobbies to the UK’s largest gathering of toy industry professionals.
The Toy Fair provides visitors with a real overview and insight into a fun, innovative and exciting industry, as well as a great opportunity to touch, feel and experiment with the products of the future. The exhibition is a showcase, a networking opportunity and an ideal event to do great business in an exciting environment.
The Toy Fair is a strictly trade-only event and regulations prohibit children between the ages of 5 and 16 entering the fair. Exceptions are made for child performers under the age of 16, but they must hold a child performance licence or have an education exemption notice from their local authority.
For a child to attend, you must provide by January 5 the following to The Toy Fair press team:
- Completed Toy Fair registration form
- Written permission from the child’s school
- Child performance licence or notice of education exemption issued by local authority
- Child chaperone licence if person responsible for the child at Toy Fair is not their legal guardian
Once all information has been provided, a press badge can be applied. The Toy Fair press team will only give final approval of a press badge once all of the above documents have been provided.
If you wish to bring a child on-site, you have a legal responsibility to ensure that the child is properly licenced. Licences are required for child performers to:
- Demonstrate products on exhibiting stand
- Film content for social media channels
- Pose for photography
- Any involvement in blogging
The Toy Fair is taking place from 23 January 2024 to 25 January 2024. The Toy Fair is a trade show annual held in London. Usually in the month of January.
The Toy Fair takes place in London, United Kingdom and is held at Olympia Exhibition Centre on the street Hammersmith Road in city. Other Games trade shows in London
In The Toy Fair there are appointments with national and international exhibitors Toys, Baby toys, Video games, Games, Leisure, other trade shows in Games
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.