The Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) is a non-profit organization founded in 1979 to promote store brands. It is the only trade group of its kind, representing 4,000 member companies in more than 75 countries. The PLMA will be held from 12 to 14 November 2023, Chicago.
In addition to annual, industry-defining trade shows in Chicago and Amsterdam, PLMA offers its members conferences, executive education, professional development, market research, category and channel sales data, consumer surveys and publications.
PLMA has grown with the industry. Store brand items are now offered in just about every food and non-food grocery category: fresh, frozen and refrigerated food; canned and dry foods; snacks, pet foods, health and beauty care; over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, household and laundry products; lawn and garden chemicals; paints, hardware, auto aftercare, stationery and housewares; among other sections in the store.
For most shoppers, store brands represent quality and performance as good as or better than national brands, while offering savings at checkout. As a result, store brands have never been more popular. One of every four products sold in the U.S. today is the retailer’s own brand or label.
- Annual Private Label Trade Show: For more than 40 years, PLMA’s Annual Private Label Trade Show in Chicago has brought retailers together with manufacturers to help them find new products, make new contacts and discover new ideas that will help their private label programs succeed and grow.
- PLMA Members: Members include national brand manufacturers that utilize excess capacity to supply store brands; to small manufacturers that specialize in products and to retailers with their own facilities; from regional manufacturers that supply specific markets; to nationwide manufacturers of store brands across many categories.
- Salute to Excellence Award: Each year, PLMA gives recognition to outstanding store brand products introduced on the shelves of supermarkets, drug chains, mass merchandisers, wholesale clubs, convenience and specialty retailers from to coast as well as online.
- “World of Private Label” International Trade Show: For more than 35 years, PLMA’s annual “World of Private Label” International Trade Show has brought retailers together with manufacturers to help them find new products, make new contacts and discover new ideas that will help their private label programs succeed and grow.
- PLMA is the only industry organization devoted entirely to promoting the interests of store brands.
- Through its year-round programs and publications, PLMA gives members the contacts ad services they need to compete effectively in today’s marketplace.
- PLMA exhibitors get a free listing in the official program guide which incudes company name, address, phone, website, email, product lines and exhibitor personnel. Advertising space is also available for companies who wish to promote their booth location or products.
- PLMA Matchmaker helps retailers and wholesalers arrange appointments with exhibitors prior to the show. Exhibitors receive secure access codes prior to the show in order to participate.
- The show is also broadcast over the internet to retailers across the country on plmalive.com as well as to TV monitors in hotels and exhibition halls.
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.