The DEMA Show 2023 will occur in New Orleans from 14 to 17 November 2023. An annual global industry trade show allows companies to do business in the diving, offshore water sports and adventure / dive travel sectors.
Hosted by the Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association, the annual Dema Show 2023 is a major global event enabling the sports, adventure and travel industries to do business internationally.
During DEMA Show 2023 in New Orleans, dive and travel professionals from around the world gather in New Orleans to attend the world’s premier trade show dedicated to the scuba, water sports and adventure industries.
It is an ideal platform for companies doing business, especially in water/sea sports such scuba diving and adventure travel / diving. The trade show attracts hundreds of exhibitors and diving and tourism professionals worldwide.
- Dema Show 2023 is a highly recognized trade association providing business and networking opportunities to the international dive industry.
- This trade show will provide opportunities for networking, corporate training and product knowledge.
- With more than 14,00 members, Dema 2023’s mission is to take the business of the global diving community to a whole new level.
- Every year the show attracts many exhibitors worldwide and thousands of experts & professionals from the diving and tourism industries.
- Attending the Dema Show will energize your business, harness the power of shared discussion, build meaningful relationships, reconnect old friends, be inspired by new trends and improve the diving industry overall.
- Outside the exhibit hall, Dema offers outstanding educational programs and events for industry professionals, including networking event, the Dema Awards Party.
- With a global community by your side, you’ll find new ways to expand and grow your business in innovative and exciting ways. The show attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of diving & tourism professionals worldwide.
- The main purpose of attending a trade show or convention in New Orleans is to build your brand by attracting new customers.
Why choose Interior Today as Exhibition Stand Builder and Contractor in DEMA Show 2023, New Orleans, USA
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom-built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition, stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.