PACK EXPO 2023 Las Vegas, USA Stand Builder
Every two years, PACK EXPO Las Vegas brings together all packaged goods and life sciences industries for the most productive week of the year. This is where suppliers showcase their latest innovations and end users discover game-changing solutions to packaging and processing challenges. Pack Expo 2023 will be from 11 September to 13 September at Las Vegas Convention Centre, Nevada, USA.
The 2023 edition of PACK EXPO Las Vegas, co-located with Healthcare Packaging EXPO is projected to attract more than 23,000 people and engage with more than 1500 exhibitors, with four large halls and over 740,000 square feet. of exhibition space in the Las Vegas Convention Centre.
At the Pack Expo show, you will discover invaluable opportunities to witness upfront technologies. Believe it or not, no other show will bring together such a comprehensive gathering of suppliers in 2023- an international platform industry ideas and professionals meet to take the business forward. Therefore, don’t miss out on attending this industry-defining show in Las Vegas!
Why Exhibit at PACK EXPO 2023 Las Vegas with Interior Today
Top 3 Reasons to Exhibit
- Reach thousands of new customers. Attendees come from more than 40 vertical markets and over half are new to the show. This is your chance to showcase your solutions and meet face to face with new qualified buyers.
- Grow your sales—the buyers come to you. Your booth serves as your storefront, getting you in front of both clients and new prospects for three days of in-person interaction. The show regularly brings in more than 25,000 attendees, with 9 out of 10 involved in the purchasing decision process!
- Meet face to face to make the sale or close the deal. In-person discussions help you to gauge end-users’ current needs and what they will need for future projects. This will allow you to position your products for success.
Who Exhibits at PACK EXPO 2023 Las Vegas?
Companies looking to connect with buyers from consumer packaged goods and life sciences companies exhibit at PACK EXPO Las Vegas. They are manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Automation, Controls, and Related Components
- Packaging Equipment/Machinery
- Packaging Materials and Containers
- Food and Beverage Processing Equipment/Machinery
- Packaging Services & Supplies
- Life Sciences Processing Equipment/Machinery
Top 10 Technologies Most in Demand with Attendees
On the 2021 registration form, attendees indicated they are most interested in:
- Bagging, Pouching & Wrapping Equipment
- Cartoning, Multipacking & Case Packing
- Coding, Labeling & Printing Equipment
- Conveying, Feeding & Handling
- Filling, Capping & Closing
- Inspection & Testing Equipment
- Materials, Containers & Consumables
- Material Handling & Warehousing
- Palletizing & Load Stabilization
- Processing Equipment
Who Attends PACK EXPO Las Vegas?
More than 40 vertical industries are represented at PACK EXPO Las Vegas—the audience you want to reach will be there. The vast majority of attendees are buyers and purchase influencers. You can connect with clients from big, multi-national companies, develop long-term relationships with small businesses who are starting to scale up production, and grow your business with mid-sized companies that are increasing investment in investing more in automation.
Attendees come from a wide range of industries, including:
- Food & Beverage
- Baking & Snack
- Life Sciences
- Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Pet Food & Pet Care
- Household & Automotive
- E-Commerce/Warehouse Distribution
- …and more!
Here’s a sample of top companies that attend:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Albertsons Companies
- Argelith Ceramic Tiles Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Bigelow Tea
- Bimbo Bakeries
- Blue Bell Creameries LP
- Blue Buffalo
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Bumble Bee Foods
- Conagra Foods
- Constellation Brands
- CVS Health Corporation
- Dole Food Company Inc
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- General Mills
- Gluten Free Foods Mfg. LLC
- Good Earth Organics Corp.
- Hanford Pharmaceuticals
- Hershey Co.
- Impossible Foods
- J.M. Smucker Co
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kellogg Co.
- Kikkoman Foods Inc.
- Kraft Heinz
- L’Oréal USA
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Mars Inc.
- Mars Petcare
- T. Marzetti Company
- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Molson Coors Beverage Co.
- Nestle Purina Petcare Co.
- Ocean Spray Cranberries USA
- Pacific Pharmaceuticals USA LLC
- Perdue Farms
- Philz Coffee
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Procter & Gamble
- Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
- San Francisco Bay Coffee
- Sargento Foods
- SC Johnson
- See’s Candies
- Smithfield Foods
- The Bountiful Company
- Thomas Foods International USA
- Tyson Foods
- Valvoline LLC
Why choose Interior Today as Exhibition Stand Builder and Contractor in Pack Expo 2023 Las Vegas
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.