The largest hospitality event HD Expo + Conference returns to the Mandalay Bay Convention Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 2-4, 2023. The most comprehensive U.S. hospitality event of its kind, HD Expo + Conference features the latest products and innovations from leading manufacturers, and educational insight from industry visionaries and rising stars alike.
Showcasing the latest products, services, and innovative developments from the industry’s leading manufacturers, the HD Expo + Conference is the place to be if you’re in the hospitality design industry.
This expo is the conference expression of Hospitality Design magazine, a leader in communication for the hospitality design industry. Like the magazine, this conference and expo provides information and education to owners, operators, brands, purchasing agendas, designers and architects. The knowledge of this industry extends to hotels, resorts, restaurants, nightlife, spas and many other hospitality-oriented projects.
Attendants of this conference will be able to connect with buyers and sellers within the industry: supporting business connections, introducing new products and building industry knowledge for all who are interested.
Events may stretch throughout both indoor and outdoor areas, adding depth to the available learning and trend-spotting required for all areas of hospitality design.
- HD Park
- The Design Well Pavilion
- HD Social Hub
- HD Conference
Dynamic: Connect with the hospitality design industry over three days of product exploration, incomparable education, and limitless networking.
Bold: HD Expo + Conference is home to next-gen innovation and breakthrough product launches, from cutting-edge to the carefully crafted. It’s perfect for the curious, for those who need to know the new-new, and for those who want to discover without limits.
Inspiring: Learn from thought leaders and influencers behind some of industry’s most prolific, imaginative projects. It all happens in Las Vegas—hospitality’s 24/7 hub of glam, glitter, grit, and everything in between.
Trade shows are a great way to get your products in front of prospective clients, but it can be difficult to stand out in a sea of businesses competing for attendees’ attention.
If you want to maximize your return on investment and ensure you make valuable connections at the Hospitality Design Expo, take a look at these tips:
- Plan before you get there. Once you confirm your attendance, start planning your logistics, travel, marketing, etc., to ensure you have everything ready to go. Then, you can focus on promoting your attendance and creating anticipation for your visitors.
- Come up with unique swag. Most businesses use logo pens, mugs and drink koozies to entice visitors, but they’re not memorable. While it’s good to have some practical logo gear, like pens or tote bags, try to get some branded gear that’s a little quirkier, like laptop skins, sunglasses or headphones to make your business memorable.
- Do your research. Trade shows tend to attract the giants in the industry, especially at the larger shows. Before you go, research your competitors and see what you’re up against so that you can come up with innovative and interesting ways to set yourself apart.
- Invest in a spectacular booth. Your trade show booth is what attracts clients. Consider your trade show booth as part of your marketing budget and put the time, energy and money into making it great. Small touches, like company colours and bold graphics, go a long way.
- Make it fun. Networking events are designed to get people mingling and letting loose. Instead of focusing on interacting with as many people as possible, try to enjoy yourself and let relationships develop naturally. You’ll not only attract more people, but you’ll be a more memorable connection. You could even throw mini parties at your booth, rather than relying solely on the expo networking events.
- Use interactive assets. Create a video or slide show about your company or products that plays on a loop at your booth. It will invite visitors to learn more about your business, even if your staff is busy with other people.
It’s your most important business trip of the year. There are hundreds of reasons to attend HD Expo + Conference. Discovery, knowledge-sharing, networking, innovation, craft, inspiration, and the list goes on. And while your business travel calendar may not be as full as it used to be, HD Expo + Conference should be at the top of your list.
You’ll experience products the same way guests do, in person, with all your senses. Plus, there are endless ways to connect with your next business opportunity (all it takes is one chance meeting). And with our conference sessions designed to inspire and educate, you’ll leave Las Vegas reinvigorated. You’ll learn to source smarter. Design smarter. Think smarter.
Why choose Interior Today as Exhibition Stand Builder and Contractor in HD EXPO + CONFERENCE 2023 Las Vegas, USA
Interior Today is a leading Custom Exhibition Stands Builder offering best custom-built exhibition stands. To make an exhibition platform the greatest promotion platform for you, we ensure to deliver a custom built exhibition stand that reflects the exact brand message you wish to put across the exhibition attendants. Exhibiting in international exhibitions can be complex and stressful. We have over 12 years of experience designing and building stands for clients exhibiting in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India etc. Our knowledge allows us to understand the local regulations and operate successfully within them. With our international network we can provide a smooth and professional service. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. If you need assistance with setting up an effective exhibition booth that will attract the attention of potential customers for all the right reasons, Interior Today offers an excellent range of exhibiting solutions.
At Interior Today, we steer your brand to your exhibition objectives and glide across hurdles with the utmost affluence. Our trade show booth designers critically examine the proposed requirements by the clients, in order to come with the best suited exhibition stand design that facilely counterparts the client’s business and brand. We envisage your project based on your requirements for the trade show stand, add-on features, graphics and content, and budget. Our project manager connects with your team to know more about your business values that help in building your stand efficiently. We offer you a range of exclusive designs for your exhibition stands in the USA, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Dubai, India each of them is a work of art built by teaming up with the world’s renowned businesses. At Interior Today, we believe that every brand is unique and work towards enhancing the value proposition to match the industry vertical. Therefore, while working on your brand, we create a stand design exhibition display that not only reflects your brand excellence but also the brand’s ideologies. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. Interior Today has a resilient brand presence across USA, Germany, Dubai, France, Poland, Netherland, UK, UAE, Italy, and Spain.